Vent soundproofing with high performance duct liner is a great solution for places where noise coming through vents disturbs people nearby.
The Vent Soundproofing Kit is reduces noise coming through vents by up to 60%. It is made for residential and commercial installations and is designed to fit duct openings of any size. Each Kit contains:
- Eight (8) pieces of high performing duct liner cut to 12″x12″
- Heavy duty double-sided mounting tape
- Duct tape for sealing off edges of the liner
- A dust mask
- A serrated knife for trimming the liner to size
- Detailed instructions on how to install it
Product features of the vent liner material include:
- Resistant to Dust and Dirt. The tough, acrylic polymer Permacote coating helps guard against the incursion of dust or dirt into the substrate, minimizing the potential for biological growth.
- Will Not Support Microbial Growth. Permacote coating is formulated with an immobilized, EPA-registered, protective agent to protect the coating from potential growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Meets all requirements for fungi and bacterial resistance. Tests were conducted in accordance with ASTM C 1338 and ASTM G 21 (fungi testing) and ASTM G 22 (bacteria resistance testing).
- Detailed information is available in Johns Manville fact sheet HSE-103FS.
Contact us for product selection and installation advice.