The Vent + Duct Soundproofing Kit by So Quiet Soundproofing dramatically reduces sound transfer through vents and ducts. It works in almost any type of ductwork, and is certified to for installation in commercial and residential systems. Once installed, the results are immediately reduced noise and increased privacy in interior spaces.
The kit includes includes all the tools and materials needed to install soundproofing in up to 8 typical residential air supply vents (sized 4”x10”).
- Eight (8) pieces of high performing duct liner cut to 12″x12″
- Heavy duty double-sided mounting tape
- Duct tape for sealing off edges of the liner
- A dust mask
- A serrated knife for trimming the liner to size
- Protective gloves for handling the duct liner during installation
- Detailed instructions on how to install it.
- Easy to install in five simple steps
- Tested and certified
- Improves indoor air quality and does not affect airflow.
- Resistant to dust, dirt, water, bacteria and fire-rated
- Low-VOC and GreenGuard certified
- Premium quality materials made in the USA and Imported
- Assembled in Canada
Product features of the duct liner material include:
- Resistant to Dust and Dirt. The tough, acrylic polymer Permacote coating helps guard against the incursion of dust or dirt into the substrate, minimizing the potential for biological growth.
- Will Not Support Microbial Growth. Permacote coating is formulated with an immobilized, EPA-registered, protective agent to protect the coating from potential growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Meets all requirements for fungi and bacterial resistance. Tests were conducted in accordance with ASTM C 1338 and ASTM G 21 (fungi testing) and ASTM G 22 (bacteria resistance testing).
- Detailed information is available in Johns Manville fact sheet HSE-103FS.
Contact us for product selection and installation advice.