Our soundproofing vent and duct liner dramatically reduces noise coming through ducts and vents and is suitable for larger projects.
Bulk Duct Liner can be combined with our Vent + Duct Soundproofing Kit for a hassle-free soundproofing experience.
Order flexible duct liner insulation made from strong, glass fibers bonded with a thermosetting resin to attenuate sound entering or exiting duct work and causing privacy and noise disturbance issues. Product features include the following:
- Improves indoor environmental quality by helping to control both temperature and sound.
- Resistant to Dust and Dirt. The tough, acrylic polymer Permacote coating helps guard against the incursion of dust or dirt into the substrate, minimizing the potential for biological growth.
- Will Not Support Microbial Growth. Permacote coating is formulated with an immobilized, EPA-registered, protective agent to protect the coating from potential growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Meets all requirements for fungi and bacterial resistance. Tests were conducted in accordance with ASTM C 1338 and ASTM G 21 (fungi testing) and ASTM G 22 (bacteria resistance testing).
- Detailed information is available in Johns Manville fact sheet HSE-103FS.
Sold in lengths of 10 feet.
Bulk order pricing available – contact us to discuss your needs and quantities.