Vent silencers are the fastest and easiest way to reduce noise from coming out of air supply and return registers and are a great soundproofing solution for noise coming out of ducts and vents.
The Vent Silencer Kit is made for residential and commercial installations and is designed to fit duct openings up to 24″ x 24″. Each Kit contains:
- Eight pieces of high performing duct liner cut to 12″x12″
- Heavy duty double sided tape for installing the material
- A serrated knife for trimming the liner to size
- Detailed instructions on how to install it
Product features of the vent liner material include:
- Resistant to Dust and Dirt. The tough, acrylic polymer Permacote coating helps guard against the incursion of dust or dirt into the substrate, minimizing the potential for biological growth.
- Will Not Support Microbial Growth. Permacote coating is formulated with an immobilized, EPA-registered, protective agent to protect the coating from potential growth of fungus and bacteria.
- Meets all requirements for fungi and bacterial resistance. Tests were conducted in accordance with ASTM C 1338 and ASTM G 21 (fungi testing) and ASTM G 22 (bacteria resistance testing).
- Detailed information is available in Johns Manville fact sheet HSE-103FS.
Contact us for product selection and installation advice.